New covenant with Allah – growing chillis
The new covenant with 🦋 🐝 Allah is that you must try and grow the hottest chillis 🌶 that you can to remind you of the burning pain of hell if you don’t follow this religion.
This has some changes to what we can and can’t do.
- You can take up to four girlfriends (wives) and they must receive a large dowry each
- You don’t have to pray to Allah at set times in the day. Just say your prayers when you want to.
- You can eat any meat on the meat market apart from carnivores. But you may eat pig and prawns. As said in the Bible.
- You may drink alcohol and Jesus did turn water into wine so it’s permissible.
- You may have sexual relationships with your servant girls of the right hand possesses up to 3000!
- You can pilgrimage to Ripon cathedral once a year
- You should grow a garden of flowers, trees and food
- You should work from home where possible
- Women should work for their families not other men outside of the faith. They can run their own businesses.
- You should celebrate the harvest festival
- You may not gamble
I am ancient angel Uriel and I am ushering the garden of Eden for Allah. The all merciful and all wise.